We ship orders with Australia Post from our Brisbane warehouse Australia and New Zealand wide. Our orders are dispatched same day on Monday to Friday if your order is placed before 1pm that day.
Australia Post will deliver to a residential, business, or to a PO Box address. If your parcel is returned due to insufficient information on check out fields you will be required to pay the redelivery fee so please ensure you complete all fields on check out to ensure the parcel finds you the first time!
Unless you request a sign on delivery upgrade, your parcel will be delivered regardless of whether you are home or not.
For shipping within Australia:
- Free standard shipping for orders over $50 (generally 3-10 business days)
- $9.95 for standard shipping for orders under $50 (generally 3-10 business days)
- $12.95 for all express shipping (1-3 business days)
For shipping to New Zealand:
- Free standard shipping for orders over $100 (generally 3-10 business days)
- $15.50 for standard shipping for orders under $100 (generally 3-10 business days)
- $30.50 for all express shipping (2-5 business days).
If your parcel tracking says that your parcel has been delivered but it has not been received please get in touch with the Australia Post help desk on 137678. Unfortunately due to Australia Post Ts & Cs we are not able to track orders past this point due to security and privacy reasons.
If you made the mistake of entering the wrong address please get in touch ASAP. We will help you out as best as we can if it is within our control. Our best email to contact is email@example.com.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
A tracking number will be issued via email and can be tracked here: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We are so confident about our products and their results at It’s Clancy, Yo! that we offer a 30 day money back guarantee in the unlikely event that you do not share our enthusiasm. Refunds exclude any shipping or delivery charges.
If this is the case for you, please email us within 30 days of receiving your order and we can help you through the process. We will require you to return the product (in its original condition) via registered post at your expense.
If you are unsure about committing to the cost of our retail sizes when checking out It’s Clancy, Yo! then a trial kit is a great place to start!
1. We respect your privacy
It’s Clancy, Yo! respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
“Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. This includes information such as your name, email address, or any other type of information that can reasonably identify an individual, either directly or indirectly.
2. What personal information is collected
- It’s Clancy, Yo! will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you submit to our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send you information, provide updates and process your product order.
- We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
3. How we collect your personal information
4. How we use your personal information
- It’s Clancy, Yo! may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information about our products and our service. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, and opportunities available to you.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! will use personal information only for the purposes that you consent to. This may include to:
- provide you with products and service during the usual course of our business activities;
- administer our business activities;
- manage, research and develop our products and service;
- provide you with information about our products and service;
- communicate with you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to, by telephone, email, sms or mail; and
- investigate any complaints.
- If you withhold your personal information, it may not be possible for us to provide you with our products and service or for you to fully access our website.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, legal proceedings or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
6. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the European Union (EU)
- It’s Clancy, Yo! will comply with the principles of data protection set out in the GDPR for the purpose of fairness, transparency and lawful data collection and use.
- We process your personal information as a Processor and/or to the extent that we are a Controller as defined in the GDPR.
- We must establish a lawful basis for processing your personal information. The legal basis for which we collect your personal information depends on the data that we collect and how we use it.
- We will only collect your personal information with your expressed consent for a specific purpose and any data collected will be to the extent necessary and not excessive for its purpose. We will keep your data safe and secure.
- We will also process your personal information if it is necessary for our legitimate interests, or to fulfil a contractual or legal obligation.
- We process your personal information if it is necessary to protect your life or in a medical situation, it is necessary to carry out a public function, a task of public interest or if the function has a clear basis in law.
- We do not collect or process any personal information from you that is considered “Sensitive Personal Information” under the GDPR, such as personal information relating to your sexual orientation or ethnic origin unless we have obtained your explicit consent, or if it is being collected subject to and in accordance with the GDPR.
- You must not provide us with your personal information if you are under the age of 16 without the consent of your parent or someone who has parental authority for you. We do not knowingly collect or process the personal information of children.
7. Your rights under the GDPR
- If you are an individual residing in the EU, you have certain rights as to how your personal information is obtained and used. It’s Clancy, Yo! complies with your rights under the GDPR as to how your personal information is used and controlled if you are an individual residing in the EU
- Except as otherwise provided in the GDPR, you have the following rights:
- to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
- access your personal information (we will provide you with a free copy of it);
- to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to delete your personal information (also known as “the right to be forgotten”);
- to restrict processing of your personal information;
- to retain and reuse your personal information for your own purposes;
- to object to your personal information being used; and
- to object against automated decision making and profiling.
- We may ask you to verify your identity before acting on any of your requests.
8. Hosting and International Data Transfers
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA.
- We and our other group companies have offices and/or facilities in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from It’s Clancy, Yo!’s Data Protection Officer.
- The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from It’s Clancy, Yo!’s Data Protection Officer.
- Our Suppliers and Contractors are situated in Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, USA. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following: the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website; the use of binding corporate rules, a copy of which you can obtain from It’s Clancy, Yo!’s Data Protection Officer.
- You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
9. Security of your personal information
- It’s Clancy, Yo! is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors comply with the requirements under the GDPR and that have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
10. Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), and to the extent applicable the EU GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.
11. Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website
- When you come to our website https://itsclancyyo.com.au, we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
15. Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that It’s Clancy, Yo! is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
If you have any queries about our data collection or processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. About the Website
- Welcome to www.itsclancyyo.com.au (The ‘Website’). The Website provides you with an opportunity to browse and purchase various products that have been listed for sale through the Website (the ‘Products’). The Website provides this service by way of granting you access to the content on the Website (the ‘Purchase Services’).
- The Website is operated by It’s Clancy, Yo! (ABN 21638985494). Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by It’s Clancy, Yo!. Please read these Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of its Services, immediately.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When It’s Clancy, Yo! updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
2. Acceptance of the Terms
- You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website. You may also accept the Terms by clicking to accept or agree to the Terms where this option is made available to you by It’s Clancy, Yo! in the user interface.
3. Registration to use the Purchase Services
- In order to access the Purchase Services, you must first register as a user of the Website. As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Purchase Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Full name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- You warrant that any information you give to It’s Clancy, Yo! in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member’) and agree to be bound by the Terms. As a Member you will be granted immediate access to the Purchase Services.
- You may not use the Purchase Services and may not accept the Terms if:
- You are not of legal age and do not have approval of a guardian
- You are a person barred from receiving the Purchase Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Purchase Services.
4. Your obligations as a Member
- As a Member, you agree to comply with the following: You will use the Purchase Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
- The Terms;
- Any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- You have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Purchase Services;
- Any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify It’s Clancy, Yo! of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- Access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of It’s Clancy, Yo! in providing the Purchase Services;
- You will not use the Purchase Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- You agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Purchase Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by It’s Clancy, Yo! for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Purchase Services is prohibited.
5. Purchase of Products and Returns Policy
- In using the Purchase Services to purchase the Product through the Website, you will agree to the payment of the purchase price listed on the Website for the Product (the ‘Purchase Price’).
- Following payment of the Purchase Price being confirmed by It’s Clancy, Yo!, you will be issued with a receipt to confirm that the payment has been received and It’s Clancy, Yo! may record your purchase details for future use.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products within 30 days where the Product packaging is unopened and remains in a saleable condition. You acknowledge and agree that you are liable for any postage and shipping cost associated with any refund pursuant to this clause.
- It’s Clancy, Yo!’s Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure of the Product and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Products repaired or replaced if the Products fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure (the ‘Warranty’).
- You may make a claim under this clause (the ‘Warranty Claim’) for material defects and workmanship in the Products within 30 days from the date of purchase (the ‘Warranty Period’).
- In order to make a Warranty Claim during the Warranty Period, you must provide proof of purchase to It’s Clancy, Yo! showing the date of purchase of the Products, provide a description of the Products and the price paid for the Products by sending written notice to It’s Clancy Yo! at email@example.com.
- Where the Warranty Claim is accepted then It’s Clancy, Yo! will, at its discretion, replace any defective Products with a new equivalent during the Warranty Period at no charge to you for parts or labour. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely liable for any postage or shipping costs incurred in facilitating the Warranty Claim.
- The Warranty shall be the sole and exclusive warranty granted by It’s Clancy, Yo! and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to you in addition to other rights and under a law in relation to the Products to which this warranty relates.
- All implied warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for use are limited to the Warranty Period.
- The Warranty does not apply to any appearance of the supplied Products nor to the additional excluded items set forth below nor to any supplied Products where the exterior of which has been damaged or defaced, which has been subjected to misuse, abnormal service or handling, or which has been altered or modified in design or construction.
- You acknowledge that the Purchase Services offered by It’s Clancy, Yo! integrate delivery (the ‘Delivery Services’) through the use of third party delivery companies (the ‘Delivery Service Providers’).
- In providing the Purchase Services, It’s Clancy, Yo! may provide you with a variety of delivery and insurance options offered as part of the Delivery Service Providers. You acknowledge and agree that It’s Clancy, Yo! is not the provider of these delivery and insurance options and merely facilitates your interaction with the Delivery Service Providers in respect to providing the Delivery Services.
- In the event that an item is lost or damaged in the course of the Delivery Services, It’s Clancy, Yo! asks that you:
- Contact the Delivery Service Provider directly to request a refund or to claim on any insurance options available; and
- Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining in what way the Products were damaged in transit so we are able to determine if the Delivery Service Provider should be removed from the Purchase Services.
8. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Purchase Services and all of the related products of It’s Clancy, Yo! are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the site content and compilation of the website (including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software) (the ‘Content’) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by It’s Clancy, Yo! or its contributors.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related content. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer to you:
- The business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright of It’s Clancy, Yo!; or
- The right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design; or
- A system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a system or process).
- You may not, without the prior written permission of It’s Clancy, Yo! and the permission of any other relevant rights wonder; broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Content or third party content for any purpose. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
10. General Disclaimer
- You acknowledge that It’s Clancy, Yo! does not make any terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions whatsoever regarding the Products other than provided for pursuant to these Terms.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! will make every effort to ensure a Product is accurately depicted on the Website, however, you acknowledge that sizes, colour and packaging may differ from what is displayed on the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- All terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in these Terms are excluded; and
- It’s Clancy, Yo! will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Purchase Services or the late supply of the Purchase Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website, the Purchase Services, and any of the products of It’s Clancy, Yo! (including the Delivery Services), is at your own risk. Everything on the Website, the Purchase Services, and the Products of It’s Clancy, Yo!, are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of It’s Clancy, Yo! (including any third party where the Delivery Services are made available to you) make any express or implied representation or warranty about its Content or any products or Purchase Services (including the products or Purchase Services of It’s Clancy, Yo!) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- The accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Purchase Service, or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- Costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Purchase Services or any of the Products;
- The Content or operation i n respect to links which are provided for the User’s convenience;
- any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
- Any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
11. Limitation of Liability
- It’s Clancy, Yo!’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Purchase Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the most recent Purchase Price paid by you under these Terms or where you have not paid the Purchase Price, then the total liability of It’s Clancy, Yo! is the resupply of information or Purchase Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that It’s Clancy, Yo!, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! is not responsible or liable in any manner for any site content (including the Content and Third Party Content) posted on the Website or in connection with the Purchase Services offered by It’s Clancy, Yo!.
You acknowledge that It’s Clancy,Yo! does not provide the Delivery Services to you and you agree that It’s Clancy, Yo! will not be liable to you for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Delivery Services.
12. Termination of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by It’s Clancy, Yo! as set out below.
- If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- Notifying It’s Clancy, Yo! at any time; and
- Closing your accounts for all of the Purchase Services which you use, where it’s Clancy, Yo! has made this option available to you.
- Your notice should be sent, in writing, to email@example.com.
- It’s Clancy, Yo! may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- You have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- It’s Clancy, Yo! is required to do so by law:
- iii. The partner with whom It’s Clancy, Yo! offered the Purchase Services to you has terminated its relationship with It’s Clancy, Yo! or ceased to offer the Purchase Services to you;
- It’s Clancy, Yo! is transitioning to no longer providing the Purchase Services to users in the country in which you are resident or from which you use the service; or
- The provision of the Purchase Services to you by It’s Clancy, Yo! is, in the opinion of It’s Clancy, Yo!, no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, It’s Clancy, Yo! reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership to the Website at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Purchase Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if you conduct impacts it’s Clancy, Yo!’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
- When the Terms come to an end, all of the legal rights, obligations and liabilities that you and It’s Clancy, Yo! have benefited from, been subject to (or which have accrued over time whilst the Terms have been in force) or which are expressed to continue indefinitely, shall be unaffected by this cessation, and the provisions of this clause shall continue to apply to such rights, obligations and liabilities indefinitely.
- You agree to indemnify It’s Clancy, Yo!, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- All actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with any Content you post through the Website;
- Any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so and any breach by you or your agents of these Terms; and/or
- Any breach of the Terms.
14. Dispute Resolution
- Compulsory: If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
- Notice: A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute’) has arisen under the terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the Dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
- Resolution: On receipt of that notice (‘Notice’) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties’) must:
- Within 30 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 30 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must agree upon selection of a mediator;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the meditation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation.
- Confidential: All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
- Termination of Mediation: If 60 days have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
15. Venue and Jurisdiction
- The Purchase Services offered by It’s Clancy, Yo! is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Queensland, Australia.
16. Governing Law
- The Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Queensland Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
17. Independent Legal Advice
- Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties have taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the terms shall remain in force.
19. Contact Information
- Any questions about these terms and Conditions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the spirit of reconciliation It's Clancy, Yo! acknowledges the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.